RBC Wealth Management and TaxChambers cordially invite you to an exclusive seminar by Mr. Jonathan Garbutt.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- Global tax minimization strategies under the Canada – Barbados Double Taxation Treaty.
- Recent mind and management issues raised by the of the Canada Revenue Agency with regard to Barbados subsidiaries of Canadian Entities.
- How the recent Canadian Tax Information Exchange Agreements with other Caribbean jurisdictions can benefit or affect Canadians establishing a presence offshore.
- Basics of Canada’s Controlled Foreign Affiliates Rules for Barbados subsidiaries.
- Canada’s Transfer Pricing Rules – Compliance, Issues & Opportunities for Barbados Subsidiaries of Canadian Entities.
- Preparing for and dealing with Canada Revenue Agency audits, objections and appeals March 10, 2011 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Barbados Yacht Club located at Bay Street, St. Michael, Barbados.
Please contact Jonathan at [email protected] to request a copy of the presentation